At Livra we are always happy to hear from talented individuals with stone industry experience:
- Project Managers
- CNC Operatives
- Stone Masons
Join our international, hardworking, passionate team with a reputation for unparalleled workmanship, eye for detail and amazing clientele.
Become part of a specialised workforce delivering a beautiful, high-end product for the UK’s foremost architectural, design and construction companies.
Experience is great but so is your approach and passion!
We are also looking for the next future talents of this specialised industry. If you are hard-working, ambitious, and looking to learn a skilled trade over time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Manager / Project Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager/Assistant to join our hardworking, passionate team.
Broad responsibilities include:
• Managing, monitoring and reporting on site safety.
• Client liaison and managing client expectations.
• Profitability/managing project budgets.
• Managing project timelines, producing installation programmes.
• Management and reporting of site teams, including time keeping, performance and site attendance.
• Producing reports for directors and clients, as necessary.
• Developing and improving on current systems for best practice.
• Maintaining and exceeding quality expectations.
• Delivering works that align with the reputation and integrity of Livra UK Ltd.
Skills and Experience:
• Project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel).
• Fluency in English is essential.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent planning and organisational skills.
• Consistent attention to detail.
• Pragmatic, proactive and solution driven.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to be flexible with working locations. A combination of working from our SW London office and multiple site locations, as necessary.
Stone Mason/ Fitter – Maintenance Department
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced person, who has worked as a stone fitter or stone mason, to join our maintenance team.
Broad responsibilities and skills required:
• Understanding of Health & Safety regulations, procedures, and legal requirements.
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
• Experience of repairing damaged stone.
• Experience of polishing and cleaning stone.
• Ability to use the following equipment:
Hand held polisher
Static edge polisher
Hand held drill
• Good communication skills with both client and Maintenance Manager.
• Attend site visits and prepare site reports.
• Excellent quality control and attention to detail.
• A hardworking, positive attitude.
We are looking for a CAD technician to join the CAD Department. Ability to take ownership of projects and assigned tasks, produce manufacturing drawings, perform site surveys and assist our CAD Manager.
If you are hard-working, with a positive outlook and able to work under pressure with the support of a diverse helpful team, we would like to hear from you.
• AutoCAD knowledge required (Min. 3 years professional experience)
• Architecture/Interior design industry background (Beneficial)
• Site Surveying for stone (Beneficial)
• Solidworks & Sketchup (Beneficial)
• Good communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Numerate and computer literate including Word & Excel
• Be able to work as part of a team with approachable and professional manner