At Livra we are always happy to hear from talented individuals with stone industry experience:
- Project Managers
- CNC Operatives
- Stone Masons
Join our international, hardworking, passionate team with a reputation for unparalleled workmanship, eye for detail and amazing clientele.
Become part of a specialised workforce delivering a beautiful, high-end product for the UK’s foremost architectural, design and construction companies.
Experience is great but so is your approach and passion!
We are also looking for the next future talents of this specialised industry. If you are hard-working, ambitious, and looking to learn a skilled trade over time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Freelance CAD Technician to join the CAD Department. Ability to take ownership of projects and assigned tasks, produce manufacturing drawings, perform site surveys and assist our CAD Manager.
If you are hard-working, with a positive outlook and able to work under pressure with the support of a diverse helpful team, we would like to hear from you.
* AutoCAD knowledge required (Min. 3 years professional experience)
* Architecture/Interior design industry background (Beneficial)
* Site Surveying for stone (Beneficial)
* Solidworks & Sketchup (Beneficial)
* Good communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Numerate and computer literate including Word & Excel
* Be able to work as part of a team with an approachable and professional manner
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stonemason to join our team.
Broad responsibilities and skills required:
· Understanding of Health & Safety regulations, procedures and legal requirements.
· Ability to use the following equipment:
Hand held polisher
Static edge polisher
Hand held drill
· Good communication skills and a good standard of English
· Excellent quality control and attention to detail for high end works.
· Hardworking team-player with a positive attitude.
· Candidate should be able to present good skills on short trial.
· Working hours 07.30 – 16.30, with opportunity for overtime.
Reasonable commute to SW17
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Estimator to join our hardworking, passionate company. This role would suit an ambitious and motivated team player who would like the opportunity to enhance their skills and progress in their Sales and Contracts Management career.
Broad responsibilities include:
• Producing quotations and estimates, managing Tender documents and Bill of Quantities.
• Accurately identifying areas of work from detailed plans, general arrangements and section drawings.
• Sourcing and procuring materials in UK and Europe.
• Reporting in sales and tender meetings.
• Data input & maintenance of the CRM database.
• Preparing & sending monthly valuation spreadsheets/documents.
• Assistance with social media & networking.
• Preparing & sending samples.
• Assisting the Sales Director as needed.
Skills and Experience required:
• Previous experience working with tender packages and bill of quantities ideally within the construction industry would be advantageous.
• Excellent eye for detail, numerate and with excellent spoken and written English.
• Competent with Microsoft Suite software.
• Autocad experience advantageous.
• Excellent client management skills and a natural confident communicator.
• Right to work in the UK with a valid ID/Passport and Driving Licence.